Sunday, February 28, 2010

VIDEO BLOG: Portobello Market and Back

As promised, blog worthy adventures went down. And for a change of pace (and because it's too fun not to share), I'm going with video format. (I apologize for the awful quality! This first video is posted on my facebook if you prefer to watch it there-- it's much better.)

This one is entitled "Getting Home."



The word I was looking for in the first bit? Impromptu! And in case you're curious- the first song playing in the background is "New Soul"- an acoustic version by Kris Farrow, and the second is "Winding Road" by Bonnie Somerville from the Garden State soundtrack.

Some amusing footage from Portobello market:

Definitely been soaking up Londontown this weekend because I'll be spending the next FIVE weekends away from her. Wow.

Wales, Switzerland, Italy, Edinburgh, Paris! Boom boom boom.

As we were reminded in our sermon at Southwark Cathedral this morning (which will be documented in the next post):

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." -- St. Augustine.

No comments: