Friday, January 14, 2011

This New Year

Two weeks into the new year, I suspect I should address the fact that we've reached a new decade. 2011 has been etched in my mind forever as the year I will graduate from college and it's finally here! What an epic year it is going to be. Two brothers getting married, my brother and I both graduating from college, several exciting trips planned with Andrew, and a new adult life on the horizon.

Some of the things I'm most looking forward to:


Attending a beautiful wedding in Monterey

Getting my COLLEGE diploma (and wearing the silly hat I didn't get to wear in High School)

Going "Up North" to Harbor Springs in Michigan

I'm definitely feeling blessed at the start of this new year. I have a great job that I love, I'm finishing up school on time, and I have amazing people in my life who love and support me.

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy year! :)

2 comments:

Tasting Life: said...

you forgot siesta #2!

Bri Slama said...

oh trust me, i didn't forget :)