Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Senior Year Halfway Point

With only one day of classes left and one final to take next week, the reality of winter break is finally starting to set in. Five weeks of freedom from books, tests, and the zoo called Nutwood Parking Structure...ooo it sounds sublime.

At the same time, though, it's bittersweet. This will be my last Fall semester of college, my last class in McCarthy Hall, my last "winter break." There are a lot of "lasts" to count and they will only increase as Spring semester approaches.

It's unbelievable to think that I am getting ready to close such a huge chapter of my life and start a new one. It really can't even be considered a chapter, but more of a part. Part I to Part II. Or perhaps Part III? It's hard to say how life is divided up. In any case, I know that I'm leaving behind my childhood, my schooldays, and my financial stability! (HA!) 2011 is going to be a year of incredible change, but I am more than excited about the adventures that are in store. (Nashville, say what?!)

No comments: