Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Rain Cloud!

Happy 23rd Birthday Rainey!



As my first-ever roommate, we shared a lot of ups and downs as we traipsed around London and other European lands. From the first day we met, when we decided to switch room assignments around so we could be together, to the day we met up in California and ate In-N-Out on my couch, you have been a precious part of my life. We are SO different that it's quite silly that my mom refers to us as "twins," but we have this uncanny way of always knowing what the other one is thinking. I'm so thankful that you were there for me all of those times I needed someone-- those long nights back in London and those first weeks back in the States. And I'm so thankful we were able to have the amount of fun that we did-- going to see shows, gushing over our new found actor-crushes (Sam Swann!), and convincing the boys to join us for some ridiculous Thursday nights.



I look forward to future adventures and seeing where our lives take us. Thank you for being my roommate, my theatre twin, my shoulder to cry on, and my friend. Happy Birthday, Rain Cloud :)

No comments: