#1 I am thankful for my job.
why?
Besides the obvious financial stability it provides....
First, I don't wear shoes. Only socks allowed. So I have LOTS of socks in quite a variety of colors and themes.
I get to sing and play with little ones.
Remember those play parachutes from your childhood? I get to use one everyday.
I blow bubbles.
I get high-fives from the cutest 2-3 year olds around.
Kids come up to me and hug my legs.
Even if I wake up on the wrong side of the bed...after a 45-minute class of singing, dancing, and yelling, "Great job everybody! Let's give our little ones a round of applause!" there's really no way to stay cranky.
At work, I'm "Miss Bri" (or "Blee")
Today, I was a dinosaur. And a volcano. And a train.
I mean, just look at those faces :)What's not to be thankful for?
2 comments:
I MISS YOU MS. BLEE
Very very cute. You had Brent laughing.
Post a Comment