Hannah Banana and I went to Walmart and tested all of the beach chairs, one by one:
In other news, Madre came to visit this weekend. She was surprised to see how much I'm STILL missing London, so she did her very best to bring me some cheer. We went to see a movie, stocked my pantry with groceries, and bought a put-together dresser from Walmart.
The instructions said assembly would require 1 person and 1 hour.
Needless to say, we had some issues.
Rainey came just in the nick of time to help us finish the drawers. And voila!
Next project: start decorating my walls. Even though Andrew sent me some London photos weeks ago to help me get started, I have yet to put them up. My mom was appalled that my walls were still stark white, saying to Rainey, "It's so unlike her, she's always got them covered with happy things." So maybe that's my real problem. White walls. Hm. Better get to it.
4 comments:
I think I missed something -- what was the facebook hiatus about?
It's been a hard adjustment to Fullerton and I was spending a lot of time on facebook which wasn't necessarily helping. Decided to take a break so I could focus on other things.
Gotcha. Well how are you feeling now? Better, I hope.
yes, doing better. today is a good day. I'll update soon, I promise!
Post a Comment