Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November?! Yikes!


So these pictures are totally out of order, but it's the easiest way to get my blog up to date on recent happenings:

This would be me in my hockey gear for my first ever hockey game. I'm now on my second season. Fierce.


This is me with my friend, Chris. We were working backstage on a show called "The Blue Room" (hence the blue shirts. The shades and hat were among MANY fun items we found to entertain ourselves with backstage. My personal favorite was the gold face mask.)



Since June, I've been working at a lovely little locally-owned self-serve yogurt shop on Cannery Row called "MYO." It's such a perfect fit for me. I love the atmosphere, I get good hours and the owners are incredible. Also, I honestly don't know how I would be getting through this semester without all my awesome co-workers. I'm truly blessed to have an hourly job that I don't dread going to~ In fact, I go there all the time when I'm NOT working just to VISIT!


Next we have some of my Fullerton friends. The two on the outside are my roommates from last year, and the one in the middle with me is Camila, who is also from Monterey but came to Fullerton the year after I did. This picture was taken at Stephanies birthday dinner in October. I went down to visit for a weekend. I edited it for facebook.


And while I was there, I ate A LOT of candy corn.

This is a picture of some of my favorite MYO co-workers. We were cleaning up the machines after closing. It was very late. And very gross and dirty. Emily has trash bags around her feet to protect her brand new shoes.
Finally, here I am with the Beast and Belle, from the Santa Catalina production of "Beauty and the Beast." I was able to help out with the show for a couple of months, from auditions to closing night. It was an amazing trip down memory lane, and a great experience.


So what's next? Besides school, working at myo, breathing, watching smallville, and cheering on my sharkies, I will be assistant directing "All Shook Up!" over at PacRep (It's their high school/college production in the same vein as "High School Musical") I'm thrilled that I was asked to be a part of something so fun!

After that, I'm off to LONDON! And while I'm there, I'm going to do my best to keep everyone updated with videos, pictures and blogs---on a separate page that I'm already working on.

PHEW!

And now I will study for History.
Cheers!

No comments: