Monday, May 11, 2009

MAY!

So what have I been up to lately? Well....

CREW. As a theatre student, one is required to complete at least 60 hours of tech crew/behind the scenes work on a show EVERY SEMESTER. This semester I worked on a british comedy entitled Hay Fever and I was on the audio crew. It ended up being quite a lot of fun. Here is me with my audio buddy, Marty, during "strike" (taking down the set)



What else...well, I've been playing my guitar.... (thank you daddy and ray ray!)


And hanging out with my lovely, lovely roommates. (This is Stephanie)


This one is Brittani:
Other than that, just following hockey (making certain the Ducks get beaten down by Detroit!), finishing up with school (two more weeks!!!), and doing paperwork and meetings for my study abroad next spring (yay!).

My friend Alan came to visit this weekend from San Francisco. We didn't take any pictures (Major FAIL!) but it was supppper fun. We went to see "Song for a New World," a show at my school, and spent all Saturday at Six Flags. (More flags, more fun!) I'm probably going up to the city in June to see Wicked with him. (That'll be my FOURTH time seeing it. WOW!) We would've gone to a sharks game (yes, he's a HUGE sharks fan), but...yeah. We all know why that's not happening :(

This is just a quick update because I'm on my way out the door for my Stagecraft class, but I will do my best to post later this week.

Happy Monday :]


1 comment:

kiddle97 said...

Psst. Bee... It's time for an update.