Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I have officially failed at updating, and I have no pictures to share, but I'm going to try to do better! 

I spent my New Years at First Night dancing away with some good theatre friends, and at a house party playing Cranium and eating cheese and crackers with a lot of random people I do not know. You know those situations? You go to a party with a couple people, and they go off to talk to everyone they know, and you feel super awkward because you don't know anyone? Yeah. 
Case-in-point: my friend Kyle and I were sitting on the couch when he decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink. I told him to be quick about it, because I didn't want to be sitting by myself surrounded by randoms for too long. Well, he took too long. Probably about a minute of sitting there and I HAD to get up and go to the kitchen. I just couldn't handle it! Pathetic, true. I did warm up eventually and joined a team for the board game, which was a lot of fun. 

2009 so far? Well, I'm sick. Congested and sinus pressure-y. Went to the store to pick up some medicine, bought some stickers from Beverley's, finished a book that was depressing and not worth the money I spent on it, and sat on the couch to watch Friends. Epic, right? I believe so. 

My New Year's Resolution? No texting while driving. And trust me, that's HUUUGGGE for me. It was Brad's idea. And, it IS a new law, and it IS super dangerous. So there ya have it. 

Day one down.

1 comment:

kiddle97 said...

Bee,
The Boys LOVE the football goal post thing. You did a most excellent job on that one. FYI. :)