My Academic To-Do list:
1. Read Crimes of the Heart and memorize my monologue from it (for tomorrow? Not happening)
2. Meet with my scene group, pick a scene, rehearse it, read the play it's from, memorize lines (for Thursday? a bit of a stretch)
3. Write four 2-page reflection papers for History (by Dec. 12th. Totally plausible, just not pleasant)
4. Participate in 30 more minutes of a psych survey (cinch...once I get signed up)
5. One more Chem test that he somehow squeezed in before the final (ewww)
6. One more acting critique (which reminds me that I need to...
7. Buy my show tickets...) and see the play so I can write the critique.
8. Three more rehearsal logs (waste of time)
9. Attend/suffer through four more acting classes, and five more of History, Chem, Pysch, and Creative Writing.
Hm. It's actually not as bad as I originally thought. The monologue is the biggest problem at the moment. There's no way I can read a whole play (which isn't even in my possession) and then memorize/stage a monologue before tomorrow at 9 a.m.! So, this is me cutting my losses. I will report to Maria that I am unprepared and hope she doesn't look down upon me for wanting to wait til Thursday to go up. (I thought I was so brave to sign up for Tuesday after break! HA!)
Here's to... one day down!
1 comment:
Oooh, good luck! We realized last night that next week Brent's thesis headache will be over. So crazy to think about, and yet, so blasted stressful and so few hours of sleep to get us to that point!
Post a Comment