Monday, May 3, 2010

"and catch the last weekend"


ROLLER DISCO....

& ROLLERCOASTERS

This weekend started off with some crazy fun adventures: a trip to a roller disco with my flatmates on Thursday night followed by a day at Thorpe Park in Surrey on Friday. Unfortunately, because of dumb train ticket technicalities, I missed out on a Saturday Oxford trip and Sunday was more or less uneventful besides a short visit to High Street Kensington to meet up with a high school friend. Not exactly the epic final weekend in London that I envisioned, but what can you do?

I've been feeling an insane range of emotions with another ending on the horizon... and so much to figure out once I'm home. It seems that all my friends here in London have their own schedules and to do lists to complete-- shows to see, souvenirs to buy, sites to visit, final exams to study for. And all I remember is the first week, reminding each other that we'd only been in London for 4 days and had it all ahead of us. And today we can count the days left on one hand.

And what do my final days consist of?
Tuesday: final London Theatre class and (hopefully) "Woman in Black" at Fortune Theatre
Wednesday: trip to Brighton and (hopefully) "Blood Brothers" at the Phoenix Theatre
Thursday: a ballet at the Royal Opera House with Rain Cloud and Zachary
Friday: packing and the London Eye

No comments: