Chipotle. Taco Bell. Turtle Bay. El Palomar. Papa Chano's. El Torito. Del Taco.
California has it all.
We even grow the lettuce.
And while our flat here in London is centrally located in what one might call "Little Lebanon," (no lack of Middle Eastern food here!)-- as a born-and-raised California girl, I was definitely a little disappointed to find that Mexican grills weren't exactly dominating every corner of our borough. Alas.
Enter Taco Thursday.
Taco Thursday: –noun [tah-koh thurz-dey]
A night involving the purchasing, preparing, and consuming of traditional Mexican delicacies such as tacos, burritos, rice, tortilla chips, and salsa. Friends and adequate kitchen appliances/utensils essential.
See Also: Taco TUESDAY, more commonly used.
Here goes.
The boys trying to figure out the British meat.
Our Taco Bar
Me and Alice with our tacos.
Fakers
Me all "sparkled" after doing dishes.
VIDEO CLIPS:
Sooo.....This blog entry is just meant to hold you over (since I KNOW you're all on the edge of your seats, right?!) until I can sit down and update more completely. But know that I am absolutely having the time of my life here in London.
2 comments:
Very funny. I love your description of my son , "Mr. Foodie" perfect!
Mmm, tacos. It's what's for dinner (thanks for the idea. I never know till the last minute what to make). You did get my note, right? The one about not having too much fun over there? You have to come back. :)
Post a Comment