Monday, November 3, 2008

PROP 8

This image shocked me. Not only because of the content, but because I KNOW the people who did it.



STEALING Yes on 8 signs, tearing them apart, and shoving them into a dumpster and then proudly posting pictures of the vandalism on your facebook? How can people be SO blind? They argue "No on Hate, No on 8" and yet they go around defiling other peoples belongings!? Is that showing acceptance? Is that showing tolerance? NO. It's showing downright disregard for personal property and disrespect for others.


What is this world coming to?



2 comments:

kiddle97 said...

Oh Bee, today's the day... It's finally here, and I'm terrified. I keep trying to remind myself not to be terrified though, 'cause if I allow myself to feel fear, then I am not showing trust in what I know. But it's hard.

Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly proud of you. To stand for truth and righteousness in a world where that is not only not fashionable but reviled, is a difficult thing to do, and you are doing it with grace.

a very proud mom!